|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Interleukin-6 Inflammation Test Kit|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10,000 Tests|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size:31 x 21 x 22 cm Tests: 50 tests|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 Tests/Week|
|Reading Time:||4-8 Min||Size:||31 X 21 X 22 Cm|
Home IL-6 Inflammation Test Kit,
4Mins Inflammation Test Kit,
4Mins Interleukin-6 home rapid test kit
Interleukin-6 Inflammation Test Kit In Vitro Quantitative Determination
Anti-interference capability: There is no significant interference to the result up to concentration of cholesterol 60 mg/ml, bilirubin 2 mg/ml, triglyceride 40mg/ml .
1. Linear range: 2.0pg/ml～4000.0pg/ml,IL-6 reagents of the same batch number were used to detect interleukin-6 samples with concentrations of 0.0pg/ml, 10.0pg/ml, 100.0pg/ml, 500.0pg/ml, 1000.0pg/ml , and 4000.0pg/ml, respectively, with correlation coefficient R ≥ 0.9900.
2. Precision: intra-assay precision CV≤15.0%, inter-assay relative deviation R≤15.0%.
3. Accuracy:the relative deviation is within ±15.0%.
4. Blank limit: should not exceed 2.0pg/ml.
Precautions and warnings
1. This product is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. This reagent contains animal-derived ingredients, and its biological safety complies with the regulations, but it is still treated as a potentially dangerous substance.
3. The reagent contains chemical components. Avoid eating or touching the skin and mucous membranes. If you accidentally splash the reagent into your eyes, please rinse with plenty of water immediately, and seek medical attention if necessary.
4. The samples and waste liquid generated after testing should be treated as the source of infection, and the packaging materials after use should be treated in accordance with relevant regulations.
5. Do not insert the test card whose surface is wetted by other liquids into the detector, otherwise it may cause contamination or damage to the instrument.
6. The batch number of the test card, the batch number of the buffer solution and the batch number on the ID chip should be consistent, otherwise the test results may be inaccurate.
7. If the kit is stored for a long time, it is recommended to store it at 2℃～8℃.
8. See the label for the production date and expiry date.
Specimen collection and preparation
1. Human serum, human plasma (EDTA anticoagulation) and human whole blood (EDTA anticoagulation) samples.
2. Serum/plasma should be separated or tested as soon as possible after sample collection to avoid hemolysis.If it cannot be measured in time, it shall be transported and stored as required.
3. The samples should be transported and stored at 2℃～8℃. Serum/plasma samples can be stored at 2℃～8℃ for 7 days, stable for 1 month at -20℃ protected from light, whole blood samples can be stored stable at 2℃～8℃ for 2 days, and the refrigerated samples must be allowed to stand and restore to 20℃～28℃ before testing. The sample should be tested within the stable period, otherwise the sample must be collected again.
4. Severe jaundice, hemolysis and lipid blood samples had certain influence on the test results.
|Product Name||Reading Time||Method||Convenient|
Contact Person: Poni Yin