|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||SARS-CoV-2 Antibody|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Delivery Time:||10~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 pcs/week|
|Sample Type:||Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood||Valid Period:||15 Months|
|Reaction Time:||8 Minutes||Package:||25 Tests|
|Test Environment:||Room Temperature||Sample Size:||150μl~250μl|
8minutes Rapid Test Kit,
IgG IgM Rapid Test Kit,
POCT rapid antigen test at home
POCT of COVID-19 IgG, IgM Antibody Rapid Test Kits
1. If the result is IgM (+) & IgG (+), it suggests that an acute infection is suspected. Repeat the test about one week apart. If the result is IgM (-) & IgG (+) or IgM (+) & IgG (+), and the IgG titer continues to increase for more than 4 times, it can be judged as acute or recent infection;
2. If the result is IgM (+) & IgG (-), it suggests that an acute infection is suspected. Repeat the test about one week apart: ① If the result is IgM (+) & IgG (-), IgM (+) may be false positive, and follow-up testing can be continued. If the result is unchanged until the patient recovers, IgM can be confirmed as a false positive; ② If the result is IgM (+) & IgG (+), it can be judged as an acute infection.
3. If the result is IgM (-) & IgG (+), it suggests that IgG (+) is a false positive or previous infection, you can continue to observe the IgG titer, if the titer increases and reaches more than 4 times, it is an acute or recent infection;
4. If the result is IgM (-) & IgG (-), it can be judged as negative.
Due to differences in geography, race, and age, each laboratory is recommended to establish its own reference interval.
The test results of this reagent are for clinical reference only. The clinical diagnosis and treatment of patients should be considered in combination with their symptoms/signs, medical history, and other test results.
1. There may be several reasons for false-positive results: cross-reaction of similar antibody ingredients in blood; some non-specific ingredients in blood have similar epitopes to capture fluorescently labeled antibodies.
2. There may be several reasons for false-negative results: some unknown ingredients shield the epitope from binding to antibody; some individuals have poor immunity, so the antibody concentration produced by the body cannot be detected; the antibody produced by virus mutations cannot be recognized by recombinant proteins
3. Other reasons can also cause the test results to be incorrect, such as technical reasons, operational errors, and sample factors.
4. There is no significant interference to the result up to the concentration of Triglyceride 11.3 mmol/L, Hemoglobin 5.0 g/L, Bilirubin 342.0 μmol/L.
Storage and stability:
The test card is valid for 15 months at 2 ℃ to 30 ℃. Transport and storage should be carried out at 2 ℃ to 30 ℃.
|Item||Reaction Time||Valid period||RSample Type||Storage|
|Parameter||8 Minutes||15 Months||Serum/Plasma/Whole blood||2~30°C|
Contact Person: Eric King