|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Serum Amyloid A Assay Kit|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10,000tests|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size:31 x 21 x 22 cm Tests: 50 tests|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 Tests/Week|
|Product Name:||Serum Amyloid A Assay Kit||Color:||White|
|Warranty:||24 Month||ID Card:||1 Unit|
50pcs Inflammation Test Kit,
ISO Inflammation Test Kit,
50pcs SAA rapid flow test kits
Immunofluorescence SAA Inflammation Test Kit 2 Year Warranty With 50 Tests/ Kit
The kit consists of a test card, buffer, and ID chip (optional). among them:
1. Test card: Consists of a reagent strip and a plastic box. The main components on the reagent strip are: nitrocellulose membrane, absorbent paper, PVC board and marking pad; the reagent strip is coated with mouse anti-human SAA monoclonal antibody (each reagent strip contains 0.11μg～0.84μg) and Rabbit IgG (0.20μg～1.50μg on each reagent strip), fluorescently labeled mouse anti-human SAA monoclonal antibody (0.02μg～0.08μg on each reagent strip), fluorescently labeled rabbit IgG (each reagent The bar contains 0.20μg～1.50μg).
2.Buffer: Tris buffer (Tris) (50mmol/L).
3. ID chip: Contains basic project information, batch information and calibration curve.
|Specification||Test card (bar)||
(Loading quantity × bottle number)
The models produced by Sichuan Xincheng Biological Co., LTD:
IFP-2000, IFP-3000,Auto- HFIAS 1000, HFD-Station dry fluorescence immunoassay analyzer.
Please read the applicable instrument manual and this manual carefully before use. The reagent should be returned to room temperature before testing, and the testing process should also be performed at room temperature.
1.1 For models of IFP-2000 dry fluorescence immunoassay analyzers produced by Xincheng Bio.
1. 1.1 Open the kit, check that the batch number of the test card, the batch number of the buffer solution and the id chip are consistent, and insert the id chip into the instrument chip port.
1.1.2 Take 5μL serum / plasma or take 8.5μL whole blood to add to the centrifuge tube containing buffer, sufficiently mixed for 1 minute.
Note that the mixing time should be accurate, otherwise the results may be inaccurate.
1.1.3 Take 75μL of the above sample solution and add it to the sample hole of the test card.
1.1.4 Select the appropriate detection mode for detection
Quick mode: After adding samples to the test card and manually timing for 3 minutes, insert the test card into the instrument immediately, and the instrument will immediately detect and display the result.
Note that the timing should be accurate, otherwise the result may be inaccurate.
Standard mode: Click the "Test" button, and insert the test card into the instrument within 1 minute of the countdown, the instrument will continue the countdown, and automatically detect and display the result at 3 minutes.
1.1.5 After the test is completed, the test card should be taken out of the instrument and handled according to regulations.
1.2 Operation steps of Auto-HFIAS 1000, HFD-Station dry fluorescence immunoassay analyzers are as follow:
1.2.1 Open the kit and insert the test card into the entrance and exit of the analyzer.
1.2.2 Take 150μL ~ 250μL serum/plasma/whole blood into the sample hole of the test card .
1. 2.3 Select the appropriate sample detection mode for detection in the instrument operation interface.
1. 2.4 After the test is completed, the test card should be taken out of the instrument and handled according to regulations.
Contact Person: Poni Yin