|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, ISO9001, FSC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||1 set/carton,carton size: 44×33×33cm , Gross weight: 5kg|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per day|
|Sample:||Plasma, Serum, Whole Blood, Urine, Etc||Testing Speed:||4-8 Minutes|
|Channel:||Single, Fully Auto||Screen:||LED Screen|
|Software:||Support LIS System||Printer:||Build-in,internal Thermal Printer|
hba1c poct hormone analyzer,
8 minutes poct hormone analyzer
Rapid HbA1c Fully-Automatic POCT Homogeneous Fluorescence Analyzer
Brief introduction of the instrument
The dry fluorescent immunoanalyzer is a simple, small and portable automatic analyzer, which is used to analyze the concentrations of various analytes in human samples quickly and quantitatively.
Unpacking and inspection
- Take the instrument and accessories out of the box with care, and keep the packaging materials for future transportation or preservation of the instrument. Check the accessories according to the packing list.
- Check the instrument and accessories for damage.
- After the user's acceptance, connect the adapter and tester.
Note: in case of any problem, contact our sales department or agent immediately.
Installation and commissioning steps
- The instrument shall be placed in a clean and ventilated room with a temperature of 10 ℃ ~ 30 ℃ and a relative humidity of no more than 70% to avoid direct sunlight.
- Make sure that the vent is not blocked and that there is a gap of at least 5cm around the instrument.
- Connect the power adapter with the power interface of the dry-type fluorescent immunoanalyzer, and turn on the power to start it.
- The instrument has been debugged before leaving the factory and can be used directly by the user.
- In order to ensure the normal operation of the instrument, do not place articles on the instrument at any time.
List of standard accessories
|1||Dry fluorescent immunoanalyzer||1||set|
|3||RJ45 network cable||1||pc|
Contact Person: Sindy Sue