|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||SARS-CoV-2 Antibody|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Delivery Time:||10~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 pcs/week|
|Sample Type:||Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood||Valid Period:||15 Months|
|Reaction Time:||8 Minutes||Package:||25 Tests|
IgG IgM Covid 19 Rapid Test Kit,
POCT Rapid Test Kit,
Immunoflouscent Method test rapid igg igm
POCT of Immunoflouscent Method with COVID-19 IgG, IgM Antibody Rapid Test Kits
1. Negative coincidence rate
Test 10 enterprise negative reference materials, the results should all be negative.
2. Positive coincidence rate
Test 10 enterprise positive reference materials, the results should all be positive.
Test for 10 times repeatedly with the same enterprise negative reference material, the results should be negative. Test for 10 times repeatedly with the same enterprise positive reference material, the results should be positive.
4. Limit of Detection (LoD)
The enterprise Limit of Detection (LoD) reference S1 should be negative, S2 and S3 should be positive.
Precautions and warnings
1. This product is for in vitro diagnostic only.
2. This reagent contains animal-derived ingredients and its biosafety complies with regulations, but it is still handled as a potentially dangerous substance.
3. The reagent contains chemical ingredients. Avoid accidental ingestion or contact with the skin and mucous membranes. If the reagent is splashed into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor if necessary.
4. Samples and waste liquids generated after testing shall be treated as infectious agents. All used packaging materials shall be treated in accordance with relevant regulations.
5. Never insert a test card whose surface is wet with other liquids into the detector, otherwise, the instrument may be contaminated or damaged.
6. See the packaging label for the production date and expiration date.
Storage and stability:
The test card is valid for 15 months at 2 ℃ to 30 ℃. Transport and storage should be carried out at 2 ℃ to 30 ℃.
|Item||Reaction Time||Valid period||RSample Type||Storage|
|Parameter||8 Minutes||15 Months||Serum/Plasma/Whole blood||2~30°C|
Contact Person: Eric King