|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||COVID-19 Rapid Self-test Kits|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||0.8 to 1.5USD|
|Packaging Details:||1 Test/kit, 5 tests/kit. 25 tests/kit|
|Delivery Time:||10~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 pcs/week|
|Time:||15 Minutes To Get The Result||Clinical Sensitivity:||96%|
|Clinical Specificity:||100%||Total Compliance Rate:||98%|
antigen rapid detection kit,
T4102W COVID-19 Antigen Test Kit,
Sars-Cov-2 antigen detection kit
|Cat. No.:||Specification||Test card (Strip)||Sample Processing fluid (Vials)||SalivaCollector (Piece)|
The reagent consists of test card, sample preservation solution , dripper and saliva collector. 1. The test card consists of reagent strip and plastic case. The main components of the test strip are: Latex labeled SARS-Cov-2 nucleoprotein monoclonal antibody; SARS-Cov-2 nucleoprotein monoclone antibody coatted in the detection area of nitrocellulose membrane; anti mouse immunoglobulin G polyclonal antibody fixed in the quality control area of nitrocellulose membrane. 2. The main sample processing fluid was phosphate buffer (PBS, 50mm, pH7.2). Storage and stability When the Sars-Cov-2 antigen rapid detection kit is placed at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30 ℃), the validity period of the product is 18 months. Don't freeze.
Precautions and warnings
1. This product is for in vitro diagnostic only.
2. Please test in a quiet and independent scene such as home or hotel.
3. This product contains small parts, storage and testing process should avoid contact with infants and children.
4. Perform test at room temperature 15 to 30°C.
5. Ensure foil pouch containing test device is not damaged before opening for use.
6. Do not use after the expiration date.
7. Test cards, swabs, pipettes, etc. are for single use.
8. Wear gloves when handling samples to avoid contact with the reagent membrane and the sample (observation) area.
9. Do not mix components with different batches or different brands of in vitro diagnostic reagents.
10. To obtain accurate results, do not use samples that are too viscous or bloody.
11. Process in accordance with the Specimen English V1.2 collection and Sample extraction methods in this manual. Failure to follow the instructions for use may result in inaccurate test results.
Contact Person: Eric King