|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||COVID-19 Rapid Self-test Kits|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||0.8 to 1.5USD|
|Packaging Details:||1 Test/kit, 5 tests/kit. 25 tests/kit|
|Delivery Time:||10~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 pcs/week|
|Time:||15 Minutes To Get The Result||Clinical Sensitivity:||96%|
|Clinical Specificity:||100%||Total Compliance Rate:||98%|
T4001W Antigen Rapid Self Test Kits,
Test Kits By Nasal Swab Sample,
Latex CoV 2 Antigen Test Kits
|Cat. No.:||Specification||Test card (Strip)||Sample Processing fluid (Vials)||SalivaCollector (Piece)|
Storage and stability
Intended use The product is used for the in vitro qualitative detection of SARS-Cov-2 N-protein antigen in human nasal swab
Precautions and warning
1. This product is for in vitro diagnostic only.
2. Please test in a quiet and independent scene such as home or hotel.
3. This product contains small parts, storage and testing process should avoid contact with infants and children.
4. Perform test at room temperature 15 to 30°C
5. Ensure foil pouch containing test device is not damaged before opening for use.
6. Do not use after the expiration date.
7. Test cards, swabs, pipettes, etc. are for single use.
8. Wear gloves when handling samples to avoid contact with the reagent membrane and the sample (observation) area.
9. Do not mix components with different batches or different brands of in vitro diagnostic reagents.
10. To obtain accurate results, do not use samples that are too viscous or bloody.
11.Process in accordance with the Specimen collection and Sample extraction methods in this manual. Failure to follow the instructions for use may result in inaccurate test result
Materials required but not provided
1. Timer (or stopwatch, clock)
2. Protective gloves
Contact Person: Eric King