|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, FSC|
|Model Number:||HbA1c Assay kits|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000tests|
|Packaging Details:||50 tests 31 x 21 x 22 cm|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 tests per day|
|Package:||50 Per Box||Certificate:||CE Marked, FSC, ISO|
|Name:||HbA1c Assay Kits||Method:||Immunofluorescence Chromatography|
|Size:||31 X 21 X 22 Cm||Total Weight:||1.3 Kg|
|Accurate:||More Than 95%||Time:||15 Mins|
Glycosylated hba1c assay kit,
hba1c poct blood test,
15Mins poct blood test
Glycosylated hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)assay kit (immunofluorescence chromatography)
1. Test result shows in just 8-10 minutes.
2. Independent clinical trials show precision of more than 95%.
3. No lab setting is required for operation.
4. The cost is much less than nucleic acid test (PCR) with expensive labs.
The reagent should be recovered to room temperature before testing, and the detection process should also be carried out at room temperature.
1.1 open the kit and insert the test card into the import and export of the instrument.
1.2 150 μ l-250 μ l whole blood was added into the sample hole of the test card.
1.3 select the appropriate sample type in the instrument operation interface for testing.
1.4 after the test is completed, the test card shall be taken out from the instrument and processed according to the regulations.
2. Calculation The multi-point nonlinear/semi-logarithmic calibration mode was used, and the spline function was used as the calculation mode. The dose / corresponding curve was made according to the calibration value and absorbance change value. The concentration of HbA1c in the sample could be calculated on the dose / corresponding curve according to the absorbance change value.
3. Quality control It is suggested to use the quality control products sold in the market for indoor quality control, and judge whether it is under control or out of control according to the quality control rules. If it is out of control, please take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Calibration steps It is suggested that the new batch of reagents should be calibrated before the first use, and the calibration test
should be carried out regularly. When testing, put the calibrator into the sample position and select the corresponding calibration procedure in the instrument for calibration.
Contact Person: Poni Yin