Latex Immunochromatography Antigen Assay Kit For Home Test- Saliva Type
||sample processing fuild
The product is used for the in vitro qualitative detection of SARS-Cov-2 N-protein antigen in human saliva samples.
Precautions and warnings
1. This product is for in vitro diagnostic only.
2. Please test in a quiet and independent scene such as home or hotel.
3. This product contains small parts, storage and testing process should avoid contact with infants and children.
4. Perform test at room temperature 15 to 30°C.
5. Ensure foil pouch containing test device is not damaged before opening for use.
6. Do not use after the expiration date.
7. Test cards, swabs, pipettes, etc. are for single use.
8. Wear gloves when handling samples to avoid contact with the reagent membrane and the sample (observation) area.
9. Do not mix components with different batches or different brands of in vitro diagnostic reagents.
10. To obtain accurate results, do not use samples that are too viscous or bloody.
11. Process in accordance with the Specimen collection and Sample extraction methods in this manual. Failure to follow the instructions for use may result in inaccurate test results.
1.1 Remove the kit from the storage environment; freezing is prohibited.
1.2 Open the carton packaging and remove a set of test cards, sample preservation solution, droppers and saliva collector.
1.3 Return the remaining unused test kits to storage.
1.4 If removed from the refrigerator, allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes; otherwise skip this step.
2. Specimen collection:
Take out the saliva collector, assemble the saliva collection funnel and collection tube. Spit saliva through the funnel into the collection tube.
3. Sample extraction
3.1 Cover the dripper of the saliva collection tube tightly, and gently shake the test tube up and down 2-3 times to dissolve the sample in the sample preservation solution.
4.1 Tear the aluminum foil bag, take out the test card and lay it flat.
4.2 Add 3 drops to the sample addition hole of the test card.
4.3 Set the alarm clock and observe the results within 15-20 minutes, the results displayed after 30 minutes are invalid.
5. Result interpretation
The test results are of the following three kinds.